Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! Here is what I'm loving this week...
Little A made her own lunch one day: hummus on Ezekiel sprouted raisin bread. Her own creation!
Last week I had to take Little A with me to get my nails done.. She was so good that the manicurist did her nail for her! Sparkles, flower designs and all! She was so happy! (I'm really not big on putting toxins like nail polish on her, but my salon uses "Zoya" and when I paint her nails at home, we use Piggy Paint which is chemical free). 
Love love love these fresh organic blackberries we picked up at Whole Foods. Little A and I finished off the container in 10 minutes!
I love the beautiful flowers my bestie-sis-in-law, bro-in-law and niece gave me for Mother's Day! 
This picture was taken when we went on our Mother's Day walk. 
Love how creative Little A is, she told me this was a dinosaur. 
And finally, LOOOOVE picking lettuce from my garden! This was part of dinner one night. Nothing like home grown!

What are you loving this week?

P.S. Let me know what you are interested in seeing on here! Any requests? :)

2 comments:

Carrie Hughes said...

Where is that beautiful park? The one thing I miss living down here are a lack of parks. I am also loving the idea of the hummus with the raisin idea... way to go LittleA ... by the way you may need to change her name ... she's becoming such a young lady!!

shannonmarie said...

I totally can tell it is a dinosaur.