Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! I saw my docs yesterday and I will have one more exam the the first week of June and then we will set up my final surgery for July! Yippy! I can not wait to be done with this all! Anyway, besides loving that, here is what else I'm loving this week...
Obviously, I gotta love that May is here!!! Now for some warmer weather..
I placed and order on some "At Cost" deals at The Raw Food World. I wanted to try some new protein powder so I got Raw Power, while I'm not a huge fan of the taste, I love that it has more vitamins and superfoods then Sunwarrior. I'm also in love with these purple mulberries. 
Love this picture I took one night last week when I was playing outside with Little A. 
Speaking of, her she is making her own puddles to play in! 
I love that I will be able to harvest my lettuces soon! 
Love Spring time in NYC!
Finally, I love hitting up the health food store near my doc! ;) Here is what I brought home this time: Living Raw Cayenne Truffles, Live Smart Chocolate Suicide bars (my favorite bars ever) and some raw sun dried tomato and basil flackers!

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Bryant Avery said...

You are just so cute! I love looking at your blog. So genuine, kind, loving and positive. Beautiful soul you are!