Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! 

Here is what I am loving this week..

First, I LOVE this Etsy shop from my friend. Check out the Breastfeeding ornaments, so cute! They all make adorable Christmas gifts!

I am loving these stocking stuffers that I ordered myself from T. LOL, I had to try the chocolate covered golden berries, obviously! They are amazing, Little A keeps looking at my stocking asking for "Chocolate rocks!" HA HA!
Loving Little A's latest Madame Alexander dolls, Rapunzel!
Loving the Winter moon. Took this picture from the car while T was driving.
Love my big bed with these two lovey's in it!
Still loving Persimmons.
I love snowy walks, it was a little too cold during this one! Brrr!
I have been taking this on and off for awhile, and lately I have been taking it daily. I love that it is a great way to get Magnesium and helps relax me before bed.
Loving this fairy card I pulled.. 
Loving this old picture of T and I from our 2nd Christmas as a couple in 2003. :)

What are you loving this week?
XO

1 comment:

Nelly said...

I love that photo of the winter moon...wow!