Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey All! Here is what I am loving this week..
Love the beauty products from Ayelet Naturals on Etsy. I just found out they are made locally!
Love this pug picture one of my talented friends sent me. Check out her blog and her shop for a cause! Love the Kale ornament! 
Love this accidental picture of me on the left washing my neighbors dishes, and Little A on the right washing mine! She loves playing in the sink!


I love our new chandelier in the kitchen. We are still slowly working on our kitchen.
I love how long Little A's hair is. This is when it is wet, it dries with ringlets.
Nom..nom..nom.. Love grapefruit season!
I love walking into the room to see this.. Poor Ginger! Little A strikes again!
Love grounding in the snow, in my snowflake pajama pants. I only lasted 30 seconds..
Love this picture that Little A drew of T! Ha ha! She cracks me up!

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Cosmic said...

I'm lovin' Christmas Carols on Classic FM & live(love singing them too:-), my soon to be 21m)Saturday and the People Tree goody bag(mama xmas treat)heading my way soon!

Love the parallel happy gorgeous photos of you & your daughter(both got it on:-)!

X