Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday The 13th!

Happy Friday! It has been a LOOOONG cold, snowy week here! I am so happy the weekend is almost here! Anyway, here are some eats from this week..
For dinner one night I had a salad of Mache lettuce topped with hummus, nutritional yeast, potatoes roasted in coconut oil, Bubbies pickles and Kimchi.
This was a yummy snowy smoothie I made for breakfast: banana, Sunwarrior Chocolate Warrior Blend, Philosophie's Cacao Magic, dulse, gynostema tea, vitamin k drops, moringa powder, cinnamon, spinach, hemp seeds.
Lunch one day: soaked mung beans noodles, kimchi, cashew butter and avocado.
This was a soup we had for dinner one night: green beans, potatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, quinoa, chickpea miso and vegetable broth.

And finally, Little A enjoying a Bubbies pickle on a fork! ;)
I have started my "Lifetox", I plan on sharing more about it soon, but as of this post, all of my eats with be following my plan..
Have a great weekend! XO

4 comments:

Nelly said...

my go to soup these days is just lots of onions, celery, carrots and potato...it's just so soothing...

Cosmic said...

We choose to nourish ourselves and family with the same foods ie mung bean pasta, moringa, sunwarrior etc. Like minds..

X

Melomeals said...

I love your salads... it seems like you are doing great!... I really want to try the mung bean noodles...

sacredstrawberry.com said...

That cashew butter/kimchi/avocado combo is intriguing me!! I think my hubby would looove this with his homemade kimchi lol