Monday, December 9, 2013

Brrrrr...

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! I thought I was going to share our fun with you, but it is going to have to wait! ;) We had to postpone a few things because it was just too cold! :)

Anyway, here are some eats from before and during the weekend..
Love this Sweet Burn juice form Evolution. 

Little A and I love Pomegranate, she could eat a whole one herself!
Nothing like a Saturday morning orange juice. This helped me with the little cold I have.
I picked up these raw organic freeze dried pumpkins with cinnamon from Whole Foods, they weren't great. The flavor grew on me and they weren't inedible, but I won't buy them again.
Saturday night, T made pizza! Little A and I shared this gluten free one with olives, sauce, broccoli rabe, and garlic. Yum! T makes a mean pizza! I also get asked what gluten free crust I use and it is Bob's Redmill gluten free pizza crust flour.
This was a Whole Foods salad bar salad: raw kale with carrots, shredded beats, hummus, guacamole, olives and artichoke hearts.

I hope you all have a great day! XO

3 comments:

Cosmic said...

Pizza looks good enough to eat!

X

Lauren said...

That T is something else! Does he deliver his homemade pizza's? Sounds like you had a lovely weekend either way!

shannonmarie said...

We love pomegranates around here, too. Yum! Stay warm :-)