Hello Ginger is the New Pink Readers!!!
Well we first would like to say thanks to Lauren for letting us be a guest post on her blog :)
We are the Pure2Raw Twins. We are twin sisters and discuss our journey of finding better health through eating healthy, balance living foods (which happens to be mostly raw foods) and exercise. We also run and own our own gluten-free vegan bakery called Twin Cakes Bakery, where we also make raw goodies too (known as our pure2raw product line).
Today we wanted to share a quick and simple recipe that is great for on the go snack or dessert.Pure2raw twins: No Bake Apricot Pistachio Cookies
Makes: 4 large cookies
- 1/2 cup pistachios (grind into flour)
- 1/2 cup nut flour of your choice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp date paste
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped apricots (or any dried fruit)
Place all ingredients into a bowl and hand mix till combined. Scoop and press down into cookie shapes.
Set in fridge to set for about 1-2 hours and then enjoy cold or bring back to warm temperature! :)
This recipe is great for people who have a busy schedule because it is full of nutrient rich ingredients that keep you full and energized! We all know Lauren is expecting a little one soon, so we created this recipe in honor of her. We knew that being a mom is a busy job and most moms like to have quick and simple recipes. But also ones that satisfy any cravings and full of wholesome ingredients ;) And best of all no baking required! Now that is a easy recipe!Here are some benefits of this apricot pistachio cookie...so go ahead indulge guilt free.
- Pistachios are a nutrient dense food according to U.S. Dietary Guidelines for Americans. It delivers 30 vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients!
- Apricots are full of Vitamin A, iron, and calcium. As well is a great source of fiber!
- Dates are a great source for natural sugar, easy to digest, and full of vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut oil is full of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and has antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
Stop by Pure2raw for more fun recipes!
Thanks for letting us be apart of your day!And a big thanks again to Lauren!
Lori and Michelle
Thanks so much, Lori and Michelle!! These look amazing! I think I will try them out myself ASAP! :) Have a great day everyone! XO Lauren